May 30, 2013
5 K Finish
Indoor 1600m: 5:59
*Just over 10k, in Dimple Dell Gully
Short-Term Running Goals:
1. Train hard
- Train 6 days a week.
- Get 8 hours of sleep per night.
2. Be happy
- Patience with the 1st goal and its applications.
3. Become my best
- I still have untapped potential. It's time to find it.
4. Win the 2018 Transplant Games 5k in Salt Lake City, Utah on August 4th.
- A sub 18-minute 5k is most likely needed to accomplish this goal.
Long-Term Running Goals:
1. Run with purpose
My Mom donated half of her Liver to me when I was 6 months old. I have now taken care of it for 20 years. I hope to do so for years to come.
I served an LDS mission in Fort Worth, Texas speaking Spanish 15'-17'. I currently attend BYU-Idaho.
Alta Hawk XC & Track Alumni 2015. Yes, 'The Rob Murphy' was my coach, and yes, he is a legend.
I ran two easy miles around Fort street and the Corner Canyon track. I'm sore from yesterday so it was a decent recovery run.
Pm- 25 pushups later
Corner Canyon huh? Whatever...
Yeah.... my parents moved to Draper while I was on my mission. Iím still a Hawk I promise!